Moët Hennessy's Wine division, Estates & Wines represents approximately 1000 people located in California, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Brazil, India and China. In every function (winemaking as well as back office positions: marketing, finance, HRM...), we are looking for international profiles.
Diversity, discovery and excellence are the key words for our super premium brands portfolio.
Based in Auckland, New Zealand, under the responsibility of the Senior Human Resources Manager, you will assist the HR Team with administration, recruitment, development as well as various HR projects for our two wineries: Cloudy Bay Vineyards in New Zealand and Cape Mentelle Vineyards in Western Australia.
Ideally, we are looking for the right candidate to begin from 1 February 2020.
Your main missions:
- HR Administration
- Coordinate new hires follow-up as well as all employees movements
- Participate in maintaining HR tools: HRIS Databases, HR Intranet, LVMH Talent
- Participate in reporting & processes: support in the monthly headcount reporting for the two wineries
- Coordinate the hiring forms process from the two wineries
- Recruitment and Induction
- Coordinate the recruitment for all positions (including Vintage recruitment) : from the position description review through the candidates interviews and follow-up to the proposal of a short-list of candidates.
- Support in the induction process for all new staff
- Training & Development
- Participate in the implementation of the training & development plan
- Maintain and run Estates & Wines induction program seminars
- Support on the roll out of Moet Hennessy Responsible Consumption training to all new employees
- Support on other LVMH/MH/Estates & Wines trainings roll out if necessary
- Provide support to the Senior HR Manager and Managers for the annual Performance and Career Review (PCR) process as well as supporting ongoing employee performance feedback
- Internal Communication
- Support in the communication of internal announcements and other HR news
- Maintain the HR information on the new Regional intranet
- Follow up of HR budget
- Participate to other Ad Hoc HR Projects such as Engagement Survey roll-out , HR policies update, etc.
- Act as an HR Business partner in a constant improvement and result-driven culture
In order to be successful in this position, you will have :
- Education: Master's degree in HR
- Languages: Outstanding written and spoken English is mandatory, French strongly recommended.
- High level of competence using various software applications, including Excel and Word
- Experience: ate least 2 years' experience in a generalist or development HR function in an operational environment, and a living or working experience in an English-speaking country.
- Ability to multi-task, shift priorities and inspire trust
- Strong interpersonal skills, team spirit, vision of HR as a strategic business partner, and interest in the wine & spirits and the luxury industries.
Start date : 1 February 2020
Duration: 24 months (12 months contract + renewal)