BVLGARI IS THE MAGNIFICENT AND CONTEMPORARY ROMAN HIGH JEWELER. Since 1884, our creations inspired by Rome Heritage reflect extraordinary colored gemstones combinations, as well innovation and magnificence.
In order to complete our team driven by excellence and the commitment, of creating a working environment achieving full customer satisfaction, Bulgari Middle East is looking for his future:
HR COUNTRY SPECIALIST
To provide a complete 360 HR Service; from employment processing, payroll administration, employee records management, security and health compliance, labour laws and relations management. Ensure the constant monitoring of headcount and personnel costs, respecting the assigned budget.
- Support the HR department in Dubai with collection of data, follow up of performance appraisal and exit interview.
- HR Reports monthly and Annual.
- Assist new joiners to adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and Bulgari behaviors and code of ethics
- To keep all employees details on system (salaries, penalties, bonus, fees, and thanks letters) Organize staff folders for both stores including their personal documents
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Follow up the medical insurance issues with local partner.
- Calculate personnel data budgeting & reporting and costs.
- Supervise and coordinate Payroll and Attendances management.
- Handle monthly payroll ( salaries and commissions ) for the Kuwait Colleagues
- Contacting the medical insurance company supporting with any insurance issues.
- Manage Kuwait team staff annual and sick leave.
- Support Local HR with paperwork for terminations, resignations calculations (EOS) as per Kuwait Labour law.
- Organization and logistics for any locally held trainings. Handling the hotel booking, issuing E-Visa for visitors (dealing with all hotels in Kuwait )
- Handling company licenses at the ministry.
- Renewing the residencies in MOSAL and immigration.
- Social security/social insurance and fiscal authorities.
- Ability to work on the electronic visa system which is owned by the Kuwait Ministry of Interior
- Resolve penalties which might be occurred in relation to the stores licenses.
- Ensure you are aware of any changes within the Kuwait Labour Law, contract, fiscal and social security/social insurance regulations.
- Visa renewal and residency transfer (MOSAL and immigration ministries)
- Full knowledge of Kuwait labour law is essential
- National and International Labour Law.
- National and International fiscal laws related to Labour matters.
- Labour contracts.
- Accounting principles and procedures along with budget and personnel costing techniques.
- Organization, Processes/procedures.
- SAP, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Customer Orientation Flexibility
- Integrity & Trust