ESTATES & WINES, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across five continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation and each of our wineries have broken new ground - by pioneering new or forgotten regions; or through innovative & distinctive winemaking techniques.
Located in Auckland, New Zealand, under the responsibility of the Senior Human Resources Manager, you will assist the HR Team with administration, development as well as various HR projects for our two wineries: Cloudy Bay Vineyards in New Zealand and Cape Mentelle Vineyards in Western Australia.
Your main missions:
> HR Administration
- Assist on new hires follow-up as well as all employees movements
- Participate in maintaining HR tools: HRIS Databases, HR Intranet, LVMH Talent
- Participate in reporting & processes: support in the monthly headcount reporting for the two wineries
- Coordinate the hiring forms process from the two wineries
> Recruitment and Induction
- Participate to the recruitment for all positions (including Vintage recruitment) : from the position description review through the candidates interviews and follow-up to the proposal of a short-list of candidates.
- Support in the induction process for all new staff
> Training & Development
- Participate in the implementation of the training & development plan
- Support to maintain and run Estates & Wines induction program seminars
- Support on the roll out of Moet Hennessy Responsible Consumption training to all new employees
- Support on other LVMH/MH/Estates & Wines trainings roll out if necessary
> Internal Communication
- Support in the communication of internal announcements and other HR news
- Maintain the HR information on the new Regional intranet
- Follow up of HR budget
- Participate to other Ad Hoc HR Projects such as Engagement Survey roll-out , HR policies update, etc.
- Education: Degree in HR
- Languages: Outstanding written and spoken English is mandatory
- Experience: relevant experience in a generalist or development HR function in an operational environment, recruitment experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, shift priorities and inspire trust
- Strong interpersonal skills, team spirit and interest in the wine & spirits and the luxury industries.
- Duration: 6 months internship