- Performance management and People review; developing HR planning strategies with Line managers.
- Responsible for the recruitment process.
- Give support to Directors and Line manager in the decision making process, negotiation with selected candidates and their introduction within the organization.
- Define and facilitate the Annual Performance Review process and provides communication and training support to line management and employees.
- Responsible for International Project related to Recruitment process improvement.
- Analysis of employee Training needs and designing specific training program.
- Guide and support Employees and Manager during the Performance appraisal process.
- Lead the talent development activities for the business, including preparation and facilitation of the Talent review process up to Middle management.
- Coordination of all Employer Branding campaign and business projects to give visibility to the company within main Universities.
- Bachelor Degree
- 7/8 years experience in HR
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Relationship skills
- Ability to work for goals
- Excellent language skills