About This Opportunity
LVMH Cosmetics is looking for a HR Development Specialist.
This role's missions are
- To reinforce both recruiting and development areas to maximize individual and organization capability in all brands.
- To foster corporate culture/ individual mindset where development is very critical and crucial.
Various career paths are available both at LVMH Perfume & Cosmetics sector or with different brands within the LVMH group.
Report line: Vice President of Human Resources for Perfumes & Cosmetics Japan
1.Talent Acquisition & Recruitment:
To reinforce recruiting of P&C sector including new graduate beauty consultant to hire the right talent and fill the vacancy as quickly as possible working closely with HR Business Partners.
- Lead and manage the recruitment events & seminars.
- Build a tight relationship with headhunters and external partners.
- Expand and make the most use of both HR & personal network (referral) for increasing and attract candidates.
- Utilize social network such as Linked-In and other local SNS tools to find right talent.
- Help create our candidate pool considering future business and talent needs.
2. Development & Training:
To enhance development of office employees and manage the programs in a more strategic manner to increase people and organization capability working closely with HR Business Partners.
- Help track the progress of developmental actions set force in the plans.
- Develop training vendors to support designing and implementing the local programs in P&C sector.
- Identify and grasp development needs and propose the programs to manage operations of the local program including setting criteria
- Monitor the progress of the training participants and assess the programs to make sure both are well matching for achieving our goals.
- Support training nomination processes including LVMH programs working with HR Business Partners.
- Provide support to administer the "LVMH talent" system and manage the local record to ensure the personal information is updated accurately and timely.
*Other project based or ad hoc tasks directed by supervisors.
- Leadership to get things done and achieve the goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Business acumen
- Flexibility and Adaptability to uncertainty or new things
- Positive mindset and Proactive attitude with passion
- Sense of ownership and Team working
- High Integrity and Trust
- Execution with accuracy & speed
- University Degrees (Master Degree is preferable)
- More than 5-year experience in the area of recruitment or training/ Development
- Fluent in English, Japanese native
- Working experience in retail or consumer goods industries is welcomed
- PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & literacy
About LVMH Cosmetics K.K. / Shared Service Center Perfumes & Cosmetics Japan
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever...
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.