MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Reporting Intern will support the HR Reporting and Analysis Manager at Fresh. This role will be responsible for running, producing and distributing various Human Resources focused reports such as headcount and payroll reporting.
- Run and distribute standard and ad hoc headcount reports from UltiPro monthly.
- Assist in preparing monthly HR Dashboard.
- Run and conduct data audit.
- Analyze data and provide insight to HR team and leadership
- Update/Maintain Departures file.
- Ad hoc support
- Candidate must be pursuing an MBA or related graduate degree
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Ability to work with multiple sources of data
- Proficiency in UltiPro BI or similar payroll software preferred
- Ability to handle confidential data and information in a sensitive and mature manner
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong relationship building skills with internal/external partners and senior staff.
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Ability to dedicate 15-20 hours/week
Flexibility to travel between NYC and Jersey City