MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The HR FP&A Analyst will support the HR team at Fresh. This role will be responsible for managing and organizing the current staff cost and departmental (HR/Office Services) budgeting file.
- Organizing and auditing data in current budget file by:
- Running reports from UltiPro
- Checking accuracy of data
- Improving formulas and variance reports
- Adding phasing
- Reconciling data
- May also be responsible for assisting in annual reporting as needed by collecting and consolidating data from various systems
- Ad hoc HR Finance analysis/projects
- Experience with staff cost budgeting and reconciliation required
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Ability to work with multiple sources of data
- Proficiency in UltiPro BI or similar payroll software preferred
- Ability to handle confidential data and information in a sensitive and mature manner
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion.
- Strong relationship building skills with internal/external partners and senior staff.
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Flexibility to travel between NYC and Jersey City