Looking to start your HR career at a world leading luxury goods company? The Glenmorangie Company (LVMH) is currently looking for an enthusiastic HR Intern to join us on a six-month internship based at our Global Headquarters in Edinburgh.
What will I be doing?
You will be working as part of a small HR team, which presents plenty of opportunities to get involved in a variety of HR tasks and projects.
- Support the company Wellbeing at Work initiative, including proposing and planning events, and engaging participation throughout the company
- Support the development and implementation of our Employer Branding initiative, including planning the employer branding video and updating the employer brochure
- Support the school strategy: liaising with key universities to organise events, participating in forums, preparing materials and presentations
- Support the implementation of the Training Plan and coordination of training
- Support the implementation of the Engagement Survey and related action plans
- Work on LinkedIn strategy through LinkedIn company page updates; preparing, posting and eventually proposing news, posts, adverts etc
- Support the team with general recruitment tasks such as scheduling interviews, etc.
- Support the PA with the boarding strategy with to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new starters (update the Induction portal, buddy programme)
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the HR Team
Do I have what it takes?
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree qualified ideally within HR/Business background
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint) essential and some knowledge of Excel
- English: fluent in written and spoken
- Able to work in the UK
- Ability to work on own and to proactively manage tasks
- Strong organisation skills and self-management
- Good attention to detail and time management to be able to plan and execute tasks
- Integrity to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Able to build and manage relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Team player
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and covering letter, including your salary expectations.
NOTE: Unsolicited introductions from employment agencies will not be accepted.