You will be part of the HR team of the Benelux & Nordics region and will have the opportunity to discover the Louis Vuitton retail world in the Brussels based head-office. You will provide operational HR support to the stores and will gain a deep insight of our network. You will learn how to follow a retail activity with high standards of performance and will enjoy the energy and spirit of a small but dynamic and multitask team.
Specific tasks and projects you will be involved in:
- All round HR Cycle support to the HR Coordinators of the 7 countries;
- In & Out staff administration (recruitment, contracts, onboarding, payroll flow...);
- Database - HRIS Management;
- Support in corporate HR Reporting;
- Internal and external communication;
- Participation in various projects.
- Master internship (with an internship contract);
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French or Scandinavian languages are an asset;
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Very good organizational skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines, prioritize multiple tasks without losing the eye for details;
- Proactive and client oriented;
- Service minded and a team player.
Internship starting in June 2019.