Reporting to the HRD Learning & Organization Development, you support the FUTURE COMMERCE project, a Global Transformation Program of Commercial organization of Moet Hennessy.
FUTURE COMMERCE aims to transform our individual and collective culture and commercial practices to better engage with our customers, today and tomorrow.
1/ COMMUNICATION & TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Be responsible for the communication plan, visual identity, content creation for the presentations, videos, newsletter, social media, digital content. Organization of events, design of workshops and transformational material.
Setting up the transformation platform:
- Identification of the most relevant communication channels for each market
- Meetings with the Core Team to define the communication strategy to commercial teams
- Identification of local relays to support communication in regions and countries
- Identification of the local and regional event/meetings/communication that can be used as a communication channel for Future Commerce
Preparation of Future Commerce launch:
- Production of material to share with participants and of an animation kit for local relays of local events
- Organization of local and regional events and adaptation of content depending on constraints
- On-boarding of the Action Group community with their role during event
- Communications to create strong momentum as soon as Future Commerce is launched
- Management of the transformation planning
- Production of stronger communication material (e.g. newsletters, video, ...) to present Future Commerce content
- Community Management on the main communication channels, answering to commercial teams questions and getting their feedbacks
- Liaison with graphist resource and initiative leaders to enforce a consistent Future Commerce visual identity
2/ ACADEMY OF COMMERCE:
Be responsible for providing support in the development of the strategic sales capabilities to ensure high MH standards are consistently met for all customers. Build a common competency grid to ensure any sales person meet the expected level of capability. Ensure efficient training plan by sharing - or building if needed - training materials with all markets.
- Gathering existing content from all regions/countries
- Animating sessions for each region to review given material and training approach
- Identification of the initiative team
- Review and organize existing retrieved material
- Organise workshops with International Directors to review portfolio and product training expectations and current approach (tool, structure, content, ...)
- Review (selection/challenge/update) of the part of the curriculum by each of the initiative team member
- Identification of current investment in training : existing resources and budget allocation to training
- Meetings with IS project managers+ Core team + project manager to identify requirements in terms of tools and launch identification of solutions
- Solid experience and expertise in change management, project management
- Strong communication skills
- MA / Msc graduate
- Languages: English (French is a plus)
- Experience preferably in the Luxury, FMCG, food/drinks, consumer goods sectors in an international, complex environment