Desde hace más de 150 años, mujeres y hombres de Louis Vuitton han compartido el mismo espíritu de excelencia y pasión, reafirmando su experiencia cada día, en cualquier parte del mundo.
Con nosotros, cada carrera es un viaje, lleno de emoción y de conquista, de deseo y de audacia.
El mejor modo de revelar tu potencial. Explorar, desarrollar, innovar, crear...
Cada viaje es único. Hoy, Louis Vuitton te invita a descubrir el tuyo.
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
People oriented and results driven
Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics
Knowledge of HR systems and databases
Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
English or French high level