Thomas Pink, an LVMH Maison was founded in 1984 by three brothers, Peter, James & John Mullen whose love of fun and colour offered a new approach to Jermyn Street shirt-making tradition.
In 2018, under the impetus of our CEO & Creative Director, Pink is currently in a period of regeneration. With shirt-making as its absolute essence, Pink will be re-establishing its unique personality.
Joining Pink is the opportunity to embark on a journey of transformation with a collective of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity & Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Excellence.
As HR Manager you will embody the values of both PINK and LVMH and play a key role in driving the people agenda for the Brand. PINK creates Product of exceptional quality and similarly you will deliver exceptional service as the HR Manager for your client groups by sharing expertise, coaching and delivering on a wide range of HR subjects including Talent Acquisition and People Development. By creating and driving people initiatives across the corporate and retail teams you will influence employee engagement and increase performance. Partnering with a passionate and talented group of leaders and employees you will:
- Work with the HR Team to ensure we have the right culture, structure and capability to deliver against our strategy;
- Drive talent management and acquisition within your client groups, bringing in the right level of talent to drive our strategy, building and developing leadership, team capability, and succession planning; and
- Promote the profile of the HR team within PINK and the wider LVMH community ensuring involvement at the right time in critical business activity with a people impact.
- Develop a solid understanding of your client group and its strategy to identify strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities from both a commercial and People perspective.
- Partner with your business areas providing critical expertise on organizational design to support longer term business plans, reflect commercial demands and best practice.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted partnerships with leaders and managers, providing constructive challenge and acting as a sounding board, advisor and coach.
- Lead on critical ER cases with gravitas, providing professional advice and support to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the HR Manager working hand in hand on all matters relating to shared client groups and initiatives across the wider business and exchange best practice.
- Understand the tools and policies of the HR team, partnering with business areas to ensure best practice, whilst maintaining a pragmatic approach.
- Work with the PINK HR team and with the LVMH central teams to deliver on all annual processes.
- Collaborate with LVMH central teams and where applicable external providers to design relevant initiatives and tools that meet business needs.
- Review, analyse and share key data to recommend actions addressing challenges or opportunities, partnering with the HR team and business to put them in place.
- Take a proactive approach to professional development for yourself and others, using internal and external networks and resources to advance and share knowledge.
- Be open minded with administration, handling your own when smart to do so.
- Management and development of Retail Talent Acquisition Partner.
- Significant experience as a top-tier HR Business Partner in a client centric business.
- Demonstrable experience in building strong relationships with leadership teams.
- Experience of making commercial decisions in line with business needs, whilst also considering best practice.
- Experience in handling employee relations cases, variations to employment, resource planning, restructures and change programmes.
- Global mindset/experience.
Competencies and skills
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team.
- Client-centric mindset.
- An excellent communicator across all levels.
- Humility, Fun, Gravitas
- Deals with confidential information with tact and diplomacy, 100% discreet.
- Able to manage own emotions in the face of pressure, set-backs or dealing with provocative situations.
- An interest in Branding/understanding of clienteling environments/'storytelling'.
- Able to balance priorities, identifying quick wins and the right thing to do.
- Project Management and Analytical skills advantageous.