- Work within P&C SSC HR Compensation & Benefits Team to carry out the all HR Operations functions including compensation and benefits activities.
Operational duties - Monthly exercise:
- Provide routine operational support to assigned business units
- Handle the daily operations including monthly payroll, final payments, MPF administration etc. and ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Work closely with Brand Representative for handling all the compensation and benefits related affairs
- Support in benefits administration including medical, dental, life, employee compensation and leave management
- Prepare HR-related reports to management and Headquarter
- Maintain HR system to ensure accurate and up-to-date personnel database
Compensation and Benefits - Quarterly / Annual exercise:
- Prepare and report staff cost in quarterly basis
- Participate and assist in annual survey activities
- Participate and assist in annual tax returns
- Prepare the annual social report to Headquarter
- Enroll staff purchase for eligible staff
Ad-hoc Task / Projects:
- Participate in ad-hoc project as assigned by HR management and Headquarter
- Handle staff private sales including prepare staff list and distribution
- Prepare Employment Contract and other HR correspondence as required.
- Assist in Expatriate administration including work permit, housing coordination and relocation
- Support data submission for salary/compensation surveys.
- Coordinate and prepare for corporate activities eg. Events, meetings or workshops.
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years relevant working experience preferably in retail industry
- Solid experience in retail front-line payrolls calculation and preferably with Macau labour market exposure
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance and HR related regulations in Hong Kong and Macau
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office Application such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources Information System
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to deal with all levels of staff
- Well-organized and eyes to details
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight schedule
- Independent, proactive and self-motivated