- To manage the complete Payroll and HR administration function for all Beauty Consultants
- To liaise with the Payroll Bureau's (ADP and Softcom) to ensure that all Beauty Consultants are correctly paid in a timely manner
- Participate in improving processes, systems and reporting, to support the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Payroll and HR administration for Beauty Consultants is accurate and up to date
- To prepare contracts of employment for all Beauty Consultants in both the UK and Ireland
- To manage the new starter/ changes and leaver processes and prepare all documentation
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the HR and Payroll database - keeping all data accurate and up to date
- To track the probation review process liaising with the HR Field Managers and Area Managers
- To support the HR BP's with the appraisal process for all Beauty Consultants
- To provide ADP & Softcom with all necessary documentation to ensure the accurate payment of all Beauty consultants within the agreed deadlines.
- To respond and resolve payroll queries for Beauty Consultants
- To deal with telephone, email and written queries in a timely manner
- To assist with the completion of HR reports when necessary
- Support HR team with ad hoc HR projects
- Act in a supportive and professional manner at all times to the HR team
- Completion of general administration and filing ensuring all files are maintained and up to date
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Organisation skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time management skills
- Customer Service and communication skills
- Ability to be pro-active, as well as reactive
- Microsoft office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ADP
- This individual needs to be organized and have excellent attention to detail. The role involves high volume administration and relies on accuracy in relation to inputting data onto the HR and Payroll system and the processing of contracts, offer letters and payroll.
- Experience within either the retail or hospitality sectors a benefit.
- Strong understanding and experience of customer service standards is essential
- Previous employment within a high volume recruitment / staffing environment essential due to fast moving nature of the LVMH business.
- Previous administration experience is essential.
- Previous payroll experience is desirable.