Act as a strategic business partner to the Moët Hennessy USA and Belvedere organizations with a focus on the development and implementation of strategic programs to recruit, select, and develop high potential talents to meet the organization's business needs.
- Manage the full cycle talent acquisition process for full-time and temporary positions (job posts, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc)
- Develop and implement strategies to proactively source, attract and recruit a diverse, high potential array of talents in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders and senior leadership to assess talent, identify skill gaps, build succession plans, and develop/recruit capabilities necessary to support current and future business objectives
- Partner with senior leadership to continually evaluate the current organizational design and develop future design models that support long term business strategies and the effective deployment of talent
- Develop and analyze complex resourcing scenarios to enable the development of the strategic workforce plan and evaluate the costs and business benefits of change
- Partner with D&I lead to ensure recruitment and development strategies are reflective of fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusivity
- Partner with LVMH and MH Global teams to define a clear and impactful Employer Value Proposition
- Conduct exit interviews and share feedback with supervisor in a timely manner - manage and maintain the exit feedback report to identify needs and trends within divisions/depts
- Maintain updated knowledge of Human Resources recruiting practices and technologies - assist in assessing the viability of these applications for MHUSA in achieving efficiencies and/or expense reduction
- Act as an efficient resource for general Human Resource questions/issues
- Conduct proactive career development conversations with internal employees to identify future mobility opportunities and support individual development plans
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Update and maintain weekly, quarterly, and annual Staffing Reports and analyses, Global MH and LVMH reports, Temporary Resource reporting and any ad hoc reports required to meet business needs
- Manage the internal Recruitment and Interim budgets as well as headcount phasing projections
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Professional experience & know how: 7 to 10 years of HRBP and/or Recruitment experience. Strong business/commercial orientation.
Strong communication skills.
- Superior written and verbal skills and excellent negotiation skills required
- Corporate and/or search-firm progressive recruitment experience including sourcing, networking and lifecycle recruiting
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.