MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
fresh is looking for a motivated and passionate rising college senior to join our Summer 2020 Internship Program as a Human Resources Intern. Interns will have the opportunity to learn about the skincare and beauty industry while developing their professional portfolio. Through group projects and hands-on learning opportunities, interns will create a network of like-minded peers and industry leaders.
The HR Intern will have the opportunity to handle end-to-end specific projects for the HR department that will contribute directly to the growth of our expanding organization, with the core intention of consistently improving our employee experience. This internship will play important role in helping the HR team move our needle and positioning.
The HR Intern may be responsible for the following:
- Participate in improving onboarding experience for new hires
- Assist employees with various HR requests and needs and in the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR Department
- Support the Talent Development Manager in the review and analysis of mid-year performance reviews
- Support planning, communication and logistics for development trainings
- Ad hoc HR generalist Support Projects
- Support Director, Internal Communications in helping to create consistency in HR's storytelling across all channels: Email, Policy, Handbook, Intranet, Announcements
- Work with Director, Internal Communications on Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Assist Office Services in planning various company culture events such as fresh's Summer Party
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team in employer branding strategy for Linked In and other external facing platforms
- Brainstorm with talent acquisition team on "hot jobs" and researching candidate profiles on social networks that will be potentially a great fit for these roles
- Obtain a strong understanding and familiarization of Fresh's leadership and team dynamics
- Current rising senior or Master's student matriculated in school
- People focused. Able to quickly & organically build strong relationships at all levels cross functionally.
- Insatiable curiosity for the business, understand business priorities and how we in HR support these priorities through our talent.
- Passion for HR
- Education or previous HR experience preferred. Focus on TA and Talent Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills - Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and ability to manage multiple priorities in fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Passion for luxury goods and the beauty industry
Based in New York, NY