The resource will support the HR Team in Quarona (VC) in all the activities related to the function. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Assist with all stages of the recruitment process, from initial recruiting to new hire onboarding.
- Coordinate job postings on LinkedIn and company job portal for all roles.
- Keep contact with Universities, Schools and Agencies for the recruitment and hiring processes.
- Assist in any ad hoc projects based on the needs of the department.
- Grant consistent update of Company's IT Systems (SAP HR, Agile App, LVMH Talent).
- Support the function in the different HR processes.
- Support the organization of training session (i.e. Healt&Safety, language trainings, technical training).
- Master Degree in Economics, Management Engineering or similar (a course with HR focus is considered a plus).
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- IT abilities and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel and PowerPoint), previous knowledge of SAP HR is considered a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player and adaptable.