The position is based in Rome. We are looking for young candidates for a temporary professional opportunity in our Human Resources Department, in the Training Area. Reporting directly to HR Training Manager, the HR Training Associate will support the execution of all training activities.
- Manage and ensure effective delivery of training programs, from reporting activities to logistic aspects of organizing courses, according to company's training needs;
- Establish strong relationsips with external stakeholders related to training activities;
- Support overall internal reporting activities, including training plan analysis;
- Manage Training Budget;
- Manage administrative tasks, including activities related to the Induction process for new hirings.
- Master's Degree in Training, Human Resources or related field;
- 1/2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in Italian and English, French would be a nice to have;
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point expert user);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to deal with different deadlines, ad-hoc requests and prioritize the different tasks.