Provide a wide range of generalist HR advice and support Dior on performance management, talent & succession, HR projects, policy&procedure and HR reporting. The role holder will work in partnership with Dior to support the planning and delivery of HR strategic and operational plans and will actively contribute to organizational initiatives and change programmes to ensure highly effective and best practice HR initiatives across functions.
Staffing & Integration
- Be in charge of Dior internal staff's recruiting and exit interview
- Plan & execute on-boarding process for Dior new comers and half-year orientation
- Identify office team's development needs and coordinate with HR manager for centralized training & development program when needed.
- Manage recruiting channels and build up talent pool
- Support and contribute to the review and updating of HR policies, procedures, processes and documentation on staffing parts (recruiting, exiting and all temp process) to ensure ongoing relevance and accuracy.
- Take responsibilities for Dior budgeting and regional HRBI project
- Assist on ad-hoc HR projects
- Develop retail selection and recruitment process, talent development and retention program
- Lead transfer interview (from temp to FT) & exit interview and summarize the interview report for sales head
- Design and conduct engagement program, forcus group, action plan and ensure all feedback/summary to be well communicated
- Conduct career meeting for identified retail key talent/contributors
- Handle retail employees grievances if any
- Make sure all administration process put in place in due time
Qualifications & Skills:
- Min. 3 to 5 years professional HR generalist experience especially in recruitment field
- Good command of English and communication skill both in verbal and written
- University graduate preferably in Human Resource Management or Business
- Retail or service industry background preferred
- Self motivated with minimum supervision required
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Innovative and able to think out of box to accomplish the goals
- Team player and influencer