Lead the Human Resources team for the Europe & Middle East region ensuring that organization and talent sourcing/management are aligned to the Retail business strategy and challenges.
The context is a fast-paced growing business, transforming and developing our retail network. The main HR priorities are strengthening the organization through talent acquisition combined by developing existing talents, whilst creating a motivational team adventure and a unique sense of belonging.
- Attract, recruit and develop high caliber profiles for the retail store network and head office profiles.
- Supervise Development, Training and Internal Communication initiatives for the region, ensuring appropriate on-boarding programs, employee participation to coherent training paths and fostering the culture of Talent Development and People Engagement.
- Guide and supervise the annual Organizational and Management Review (OMR) as well as Individual Compensation Review (ICR) for the region in close contact with Corporate Development team.
- Respect market salary levels and propose initiatives to stay competitive to retain talents.
- Ensure Key partnerships with local Universities and Schools to be attractive on the market and to respond to sourcing needs.
- Ensure (directly and through his/her direct reports) the definition of labor cost and other personnel costs budget, liaising with the HQ Comp & Ben department and Local HR team members
- Ensure the alignment of all the HR operations to local Labor Laws and employee's Safety, as well as the compliance to local trade unions practices.
- Coordinate all aspects related to legal HR matters.
- Actively participate and network with the local LVMH community.
The position is based in Paris and reports into the Global Human Resources Director and manages a team of 3
- University degree or Masters' level
- 10 years min. of proven experience in a similar role, with international Retail exposure.
- Languages: fluency in French & English is mandatory. Italian or German is a plus.
- Expected mindset: customer orientation, flexibility, integrity and trust, entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, strong team player.
- Strong Knowledge and competencies in :
- Talent acquisition / Talent scouting capabilities (ideally in a retail environment): interview and assessment techniques combined with a good flair on people.
- Organizational design, HR Processes and Procedures, Change Management experience
- National and International Labour Law; Budget and Personnel Costs management
- Team management capabilities
- Strong Interpersonal Communication & influencing skills
- Passionate about people development