The HRIS Consultant will be responsible for the digitization of the HR process and systems. The jobholder will work closely with the Vice President, Human Resources to design and deliver significant HR digital transformation initiatives to develop more agile ways of working and improve employee experience throughout the employee cycle.
- Investigate and evaluate the full suite of HR systems/processes/workflows/data sources with the zone.
- Research industry best practices and stay up-to-date on all HR technology advancements.
- Recommend HR digital roadmap and drive the process of changing operational HR processes to become simplified, automated and data-driven.
- Work with HR teams to address HRIS requirements and identify technology solutions.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and planning in recognizing data/information issues and opportunities for the organization, modify and improve workflows and systems as needed.
- Mentor HR community, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, or lead teams to successful deploy HR project delivery.
- Extensive technical background on HR systems and understand the importance of data & process in an HR environment.
- Excellent project management skills
- Hands-on experience with implementation and launching an HRIS, ATS, LMS tool in an organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and interface with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Entrepreneurial, creative and solution-minded.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.