The candidate will be based in Rome within the Human Resources Department. Reporting to the HR Talent & Organization Development, Compensation & Benefits, Budget & Reporting Director, the candidate will be responsible for overall system, development, implementation, performance and maintenance, including ensuring information security, testing updates, and improving process efficiency.
- Collaborate with IT and HR teams to analyze all HRIS requirements;
- Develop, implement and maintain HRIS for relevant areas of responsibility;
- Monitor design and perform tests on all software integrations working in partnership with IT;
- Monitor data accuracy and alignment with the company organization;
- Manage and provide response to all HRIS issues ensuring compliance to timeframe and providing efficient feedback to all system enhancements;
- Provide training for all annual system processes;
- Ensure proper authorization workflows, accuracy of WW HR Systems and tight control of both organizational development and HR costs;
- Ensure continuous flow of information between all the HR teams;
- Propose and develop new digital solutions and way of working to all HR related functions (Apps, Sharepoints);
- Assist HR Talent & Organization Development team in Performance Management, Job Evaluation and Job Mapping Projects.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Management Engineering;
- 5 years related experience in an international environment;
- Fluency in Italian and English, French would be a nice to have;
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills;
- Hands-on experience with databases and HR software (i.e. SAP Success Factor and/or Workday);
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint expert user);
- A prior experience in other HR areas (Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Organization) will be considered a plus.