Full time permanent vacancy
Competitive salary & bonus
Full benefits package - pension, life schemes, private healthcare
‘Be The First, Be Unique, Be Different!'
Founded in Switzerland in 1980, Hublot was the first luxury watchmaker to combine traditional watchmaking savoir-faire with the most cutting-edge technologies and unexpected materials, including natural rubber and gold. This creative concept, dubbed the "Art of Fusion", caused a real stir in the watchmaking industry at the time. With over 650 points of sale worldwide and around 40 exclusive boutiques in the most prestigious of world addresses, Hublot is constantly pushing the boundaries of horological innovation.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager for our UK market.
- To protect, grow and always positively portray the image of the brand being a key ambassador of Hublot with internal and external stakeholders.
- To implement brand strategy for Hublot in the UK.
- Embody the Hublot brand philosophy and values, drive business through passionate delivery of brand ethos.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Area General Manager, to implement global brand strategy through effective sales strategy, merchandising, retailer training, marketing support and trade relationships.
- Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with all relevant global stakeholders, and UK team.
Sales and Distribution
- Management of stock through forecasting and planning product levels to fulfil UK trade requirements.
- Build excellent relationships with UK trade and independent accounts, driving business and negotiating product and brand requirements in store.
- Complete business reviews with accounts, present brand strategy, product launches, and incentive programmes.
- Assess current points of sale and potential opportunities. Manage open and closure of accounts as required.
- Sales monitoring / analysis - fulfil weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
- In close collaboration with the marketing, effectively manage the various budgets within the role - sales, expenses, incentives, marketing etc.
- Achieve agreed brand targets on sell in, sell out and training across UK accounts.
- Follow up with the application process in regards to the payment.
- Work effectively with Hublot UK head office to implement marketing plans and to secure trade marketing opportunities.
- Develop brand awareness in UK market and manage brand activity to drive customer engagement.
- To act as brand ambassador with trade, press, brand friends and VIP's.
- Support the development of the UK Aftersales business, building relationships with the Aftersales teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Account management experience within luxury goods industry (watches and jewellery industry desirable)
- Good understanding of the UK luxury environment
- Proven achievement of financial and strategic objectives
- Proven experience to build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Commercial, analytical and sound business acumen
- Able to effectively represent the brand, personal affinity with brand and products
- Drive for results/perseverance
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Strong influencer
- Able to work flexibly, embrace and manage change, deal with ambiguity and able to work as part of a team
- Able to accurately produce and analyse reports and documentation
- Flexibility in travelling
- Exceptional time management skills, able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Knowledge of and ability to use various computer systems
If you are passionate about executing your strong business and commercial skills in a highly competitive market and within a prestigious and exciting luxury brand, please apply now confirming your salary expectation and notice period.