As an individual contributor, you will partner closely with the Senior HR Manager to support the Retail leadership Team to understand their HR needs and provide full HR generalist support that is aligned to the business needs and direction:
- Deliver responsive and effective day-to-day HR services and solutions to the retail team including Manpower planning, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Development, Employee Engagement, Succession Planning and Performance Management.
- Provide consultation and coaching to the retail leadership team regarding employee relations issues.
- Collaborate with the other members of SG HR and Zone HR Centres of Excellence (i.e. Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management) to create relevant talent solutions to support the business.
- Maintain and make use of HR analytics to recommend and support people related decision.
- Keep abreast of talent market trends and HR best practices and be responsible for all HR regulatory compliance.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 8 -10 years of relevant HR generalist experience, with at least 5 years in HR Business Partnering, preferably in the retail or service industry
- Highly motivated individual who is hands-on, dynamic and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong communication & interpersonal skills, confidence and maturity to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Good knowledge of employment law & regulations and HR practices