MAIN JOB OBECTIVE
We are an HR team that brings value to our organization by being Business Partners.
As an HRBP to our North America Corporate and retail teams, you will be a key influencer in people, organization and business development. We grow our business and our clients through our teams while developing them to higher performance and engagement.
You will be working closely with departmental and team leaders for the following departments: Finance, Marketing, Integrated Communications, Sales Education and Events, Customer Management, Digital/E-Commerce, Visual Merchandising/Store Merchandising/Store Design, Office Services, Legal, and HR.
As an HRBP, you will manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle, fostering and maintaining employee relationships through coaching and advising, assist in organizational effectiveness efforts, as well as building consistency and compliance into daily HR related processes
Our HR team is people minded, collaborative, team spirited, proactive, progressive and solutions-oriented. As an integral member of our team, you will help develop integrated solutions in a number of key areas, such as recruitment, on-boarding/off-boarding, employee relations, talent development, internal mobility, succession planning, performance management, labor law compliance, HR ops & technology, and skill development training.
An experienced Generalist and Business Partner who understands how to navigate the complexity of a dynamic and growing business in an environment with rapidly evolving teams, will be crucial for our long term success. Our team shepherds change while creating stability for our teams. We help ensure priorities and initiatives are evaluated by the value-add and impact to our people as well as identifying solutions that are scalable and sustainable.
Partner with Talent Acquisition team in the full cycle recruitment process:
- Participate in the initial intake with TA & hiring manager
- Provide thought partnership on how the role should be filled and how the team will evolve
- Ensure requisition and job descriptions are created/updated
- Participate in the interview process
- Conduct exploratory interviews to help build candidate sourcing pool for future needs
- Lead the compensation proposal process
- Lead process if an internal promotion or transfer
- Champion in building a talent pipeline to ensure a consistent flow of candidates for key positions
- Coach and advise leadership on performance management conversations and documentation.
- Employee relations: Recommend appropriate action to maintain healthy work environment.
- Ownership & oversight of respective population headcount & staff costs budget, staffing requisition process, and maintenance of organizational charts for HQ.
- Manage employee outboarding and exit process
- Contribute to the creation/maintenance of HR Dashboard & metrics
- Draw conclusions and recommendations based on trends of HR data points
- Proactively meet with employee population to maintain a pulse on the business and the impacts to our talent, to then make recommendations or raise concerns as appropriate.
- Help coach, create and design content of performance reviews, objectives and developmental stretch assignments in alignment with goals of company and aspirations of employees.
- In collaboration with Talent Development, assist with facilitation of training related to various needs.
- Oversee onboarding process for new employees: set-up request, welcome announcement, on-boarding plan, induction, 90-day review, etc. - ensuring the best new employee experience.
- Responsible for the annual performance review process & 30/60-day review process
HR OPERATIONS & PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- Proactively and strategically make recommendations related to processes, programs, etc.
- Assists in the development and administration of all other projects, programs, procedures and guidelines aimed at aligning the workforce with strategic goals of the department and company
- Partner with Office Services team on employee-focused initiatives regarding activities, events, and day-to-day projects
- Participate, ideate and coordinate employee engagement events and in-house programs
- Ownership/maintenance of new hires and/or employee changes in HRIS & LVMH Talent system.
- Liaison to Payroll and communicate any changes and updates.
- Maintain accurate employee files in compliance with state and federal guidelines
- Work with third party vendor on Worker's Compensation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Family Leave claims.
- Interface with Immigration Lawyer on all visa related matters for nonresident hires
- Interface with A/P, A/R and IT departments on all related issues
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partner with legal department as needed. Accountable for all HR administration ensuring compliance with legal guidelines.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of Human Resources, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition Experience
- Experience in retail, luxury retail or service-oriented organization, preferred.
- People focused. Able to quickly & organically build strong relationships at all levels cross functionally.
- Emerging coach and thought partner to employees and team leaders.
- Insatiable curiosity for the business. Obsession to understand business priorities and how we in HR support these priorities through our talent.
- Strategic thinker in departmental succession plans to influence advice given to the business.
- Strong people sensibility and instincts. Always considering the implications & impacts to employees.
- Passionate about being progressive in HR philosophies and practices.
- Trust, integrity, accountability and credibility are paramount in character.
- Honesty, transparency, inclusion, thoughtfulness, support and having a strategic mindset are critical in communication and action.
- Experience in building internal compensation proposals & external competitive benchmarking
- Experience in performance management, employee relations and talent development
- Understanding of labor & employment laws, compensation & benefits, policies & procedures
- HR Analytical mindset. You are junkie in reading the story under the numbers as well as proving the HR value-add through strong KPIs
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, punctual, and reliable
- Proactive planning, strong follow-through and follow-up
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently support multiple teams within the company
- Ability to easily self-motivate
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Dynamic, highly personable, and culturally sensitive
- Resourceful and solutions-oriented
- Expert in creative problem solving
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint