Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel.
For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It's why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime. Please join us to discover your own.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
At RIMOWA North America Inc., our HR Crew partners with employees to create a workplace that is resilient, innovative and collaborative.
The HR Business Partner role is both hands-on and strategic and will be involved in all areas of human resources, with a focus on employee relations, health & safety, talent attraction & development and total rewards.
The HR Business Partner will support our manufacturing facility located in Cambridge, ON.
In this role you will report to the Human Resources Manager and will be a member of a highly collaborative HR Crew focused on building partnerships, resiliency, and continuous improvement in the workplace.
Specific duties will include:
- Build relationships with employees at all levels of the organization and provide support, guidance and coaching on various human resources topics, questions, or concerns.
- Conduct workplace investigations and report findings and recommendations, when required.
- Advise leadership about performance management issues including discipline and performance improvement plans.
- Partner and support leadership and employees on health & safety initiatives including JHSC, workplace inspections and WSIB case management.
- Conduct full-cycle talent attraction from sourcing candidates to onboarding new hires.
- Participate in the administration of the annual performance and career review (PCR) process. Identify training needs and support development plans for employees.
- Champion employee engagement through internal communication, service awards, corporate social responsibility initiatives and social events.
- Act as backup for Payroll functions and remain up to date on current Payroll processing.
- Complete monthly statistical reports.
*These duties outlined reflect the Job description as accurately as possible at this time. Duties are subject to change at the discretion of Management
We would like to speak to individuals who are aligned with our core values of having an entrepreneurial spirit, collaborating as a team with no room for ego. We move fast and light and the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Post -secondary education in Human Resources (degree or certificate).
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of progressive HR experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- CHRP designation, or working towards.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant provincial and federal legislation.
- Knowledge and working experience using payroll systems and time & attendance systems.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong multi-tasking ability and detail oriented.
RIMOWA North America Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer and values an inclusive and diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
If you have accommodation needs throughout the selection process, please contact our HR department.