Responsible for all sorts of C&B projects and system, including survey submission and benchmark analysis, annual salary review and bonus exercise, budgeting, policy alignment, commission scheme review etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Assists to prepare cost analysis and simulations for manpower planning and manpower budget
· Prepares database and analysis for salary review and bonus exercise during the whole ICR process
· Assists to prepare various salary & benefit surveys submission and market benchmarking
· Provides support in building competitive and equitable remuneration packages that are aligned within the group
· Oversees regional HRIS and global system maintenance and its related project
· Assists in the design and tracking of commission and incentive schemes for the retail population
· Takes lead on submitting monthly and annual reports to headquarter
· Assists in the maintenance and set up of the HRIS system
· Manages and executes ad-hoc C&B projects as assigned
Typical Position Requirements:
- Candidate with experience from retail industry will be definitely an advantage.
- Master Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resource Management related discipline
- Internship experience gained in MNCs, preferably in C&B related functions
- Candidate with multi-BU experience will be an advantage
- Strong numeric sense, detail minded with good follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience with HRIS, excellent MS Excel skills e.g. Pivot Table, vlookup etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin will be an advantage