Are you willing to join a creative and innovative luxury company and its People department? Hublot North America is expanding its human resources team and currently looking for a Human Resources Coordinator located in our headquarter in Miami and supporting all North America markets.
The Human Resources coordinator is supporting the HR team in all aspects of the Human resources activities and will act as an internal business partner for all employees. This person will coordinate and administer various functions of the organisation such as onboarding of new hires, recruitment, benefits, payroll, training, employees' relations programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Recruitment & new employees' orientation
- Assist the HR Director in the recruitment process of hourly retail position: job posting, to pre-screening of candidates and prepare onboarding process
- Support in the design & implementation of the Induction process for all staff: internal communication to the business, setting first day agenda, provide materials
Benefits & Payroll administration
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll: validate all non-exempt hours into Time &attendance, work with managers for any discrepancy
- Administer HRIS database (set up new hire, data entry for any employees' change: job title, compensation...
- Administer Open Enrollment process: communication, training, answer questions, run reports and audits, assist employees with any questions
- Be the point of contact to all employees for any administrative questions regarding benefits
Office activity management and HR administration
- Ensure back office is well stocked with office and kitchen supplies
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment, manage new hire materials: business cards, building and parking access cards
- Other administrative tasks as need
Internal communication, Employee Engagement & Training
- Responsible for assisting HR Director with all communication via email to all employees and Intranet Postings
- Coordinate and plan company social events that take place during and after business hours
- Administer employee's enrollment in training, support for hotel and travel bookings
Reporting & HR team support
- Support HRD in annual report for LVMH, headcount reports, organizational charts, LVMH Talent administration
- Administer quarterly, annual legal reporting (OSHA report, Anti-discrimination, etc.)
- Assist HR Director in any ad hoc projects: improvement of internal processes, employees' policies and procedures implementation and upgrades, employee's engagement activities
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources and /or Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience (including internship) in the field of human resources, specializing in HR and Recruitment Administration.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for employees' relations, training, recruitment, internal communication, benefits and payroll
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, managing files and records, designing processes, and other procedures and terminology.
- English (spoken and written), Spanish a plus
- MS Office proficient
- Experience with retail population a +
- Must be a self-starter, able to think a task or project through all necessary steps and follow through
- Flexibility- willing to help with projects as needed and able to juggle multiple priorities and reprioritize as needed on a perpetual basis
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Displays integrity in all business practice is trustworthy and dependable
- Strong organizational and time management skills and capacity to meet deadlines
- Solid interpersonal and communications skills: ability to interact and communicate not only with all levels of the organization
- Flexibility and capability to work within a fast-paced and fast-changing business environment
A master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the 21st century, the Swiss watchmaker Hublot puts innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. With a youthful spirit and a forward-looking approach, the teams at Hublot are constantly looking for the innovative ideas that are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond developing major watchmaking complications, Hublot is associated with the biggest names in sport, through collaborations with Ferrari, FIFATM, Usain Bolt, and many others, alongside other highly varied domains, including music, through the celebrated piano virtuoso Lang Lang, as well as fashion, with Italia Independent.