Our internship program is intended to place students or recent graduates in real-life business situations that provide learning opportunities and educational experiences otherwise unattainable in a classroom setting. At the same time, the program is structured as a complement to the training received by the students in their school programs.
Bvlgari is committed to ensuring that its internships provide a valuable learning experience for its interns and anticipates that the intern will gain experience and knowledge in the following areas:
Human Resources Coordinator - Internship- Dubai
The Internship Human Resources and Recruitment Resourcing Coordinator will report to the Regional HRD of Bvlgari MEA and will collaborate closely with and provide full support on key HR projects for the region. This is a great opportunity to gain a 360 insight into the HR operational environment to include; Sourcing and Recruitment, HR Administration, Training and Learning, HR Process design, reporting and systems.
- Advertise and post roles on our websites, to ensure recruiting attraction, respond to the candidates application in a timely manner, ensuring sourcing and internal mobility excellence, act as gatekeeper to ensure adherence to the process.
- Maintain Recruitment reports on recruiting activities and Internal mobility actions. Arrange interviews between candidates and line managers.
- Support our Country HR Specialist with Employee data collections and integrity in our systems. Assist in HR administration operations (Visa process, HR letter, etc..)
- Support HRD any other adhoc Recruitment Resourcing and HR related duties, as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
- Previous Recruitment Resourcing and HR experience is advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English is essential.
- Competent with figures and reporting is essential.
- Arabic is advantageous, but not compulsory.
- Ability to work with autonomy, in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Similar experience within a Luxury Retail environment is desired