Based in Mexico, the Human Resources Generalist performs a wide variety of responsible, complex and confidential administrative duties for the Latin America Region. This individual will perform duties that require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, maturity, analytical skills and independent judgment; strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpret and implement Human Resources policies regarding administration, benefits, compensation, etc.
- Make independent decisions (or escalate when appropriate) to resolve administration issues for the team.
- Review our processes and policies and make proposals for improvement as necessary.
- Manage the file room to ensure excellent organization and compliance of employee files. When appropriate,
- implement changes to filing and organization systems.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the electronic records for all corporate staff and managing all HR aspects of their payroll; ensuring such information is held in the strictest of confidence.
- Prepare and submit monthly headcount and turnover reporting.
- Monitor, approve, and control the payroll processing for all entities.
- Coordinate all aspects of the LVMH Social Reports. Liaise with Paris and corporate departments to gather the required information.
- Streamline processes for efficiency and drive the team for accurate results.
- Prepare compensation proposals.
- Monitor compliance with all wage and regulations and make recommendations to meet the requirements.
- Participate in annual market salary surveys for retail luxury and corporate markets
- Conduct market and trend analysis through salary survey input and market research on an annual and ad hoc basis.
- Manage ICR process and communication with the department, partner with Paris and NY
- Partner with HR controller in the staff cost budget planning
- Manage the accommodation processes and relocations
- Align LATAM comp, benefits and perks to the US practices
- Handle employee relations in partnership with legal dept
Benefits & Leaves of Absence:
- Partner with third party vendor and Department Manager on all leaves of absences
- Resolve benefits issues for the team and partner with LVMH as necessary.
- Represent the C&B team in handling
- Investigations and/or complaints on employee benefits related matters
- Assist in implementing and administering benefit programs, including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, employee assistance, retirement and other plans in partnership with LVMH
- Prepare communications to employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and
- government-mandated disclosures.
- Monitor and ensure the accurate payment to all employee on an approved leave of absence
- Implement any and all incentive programs as launched by internal retail business partners
- Ensure compliance in partnership with legal in each country
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a highly complex work environment
- Take initiative and work independently at times
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion and professionalism with sensitive information
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to keep track of important documents
- Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise manner
- Able to communicate effectively by phone and in person
- 3-5 Years of Administrative or educational experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational, and analytical skills
- Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word