- Help with the recruitment of retail profiles.
- Design and coordination of induction plans.
- HR Generalist support for the south Europe retail network.
- Support in the major HR processes: temporary staff, reporting, salary revision, performance review, talent pool review, etc.
- Update of people management tools: people database, reports, organization charts, budgets, etc.
- Bachelor´s degree in Law, Business Administration Labor Relations or similar.
- Spanish and English mandatory.
- Knowledge in Power Point and Excel.
- Interest towards Human Resources.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 9:00-18:30; Fri 9:00-15:00
- 600€ per month + 8€ per day for meals