Part of LVMH Group (Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton), DFS is the world's leading luxury retailer catering to the traveling public, with stores spanning the world from New York and San Francisco to Asia, India and Abu Dhabi.
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to support our 450-employee retail operation in our Tumon Bay T-Galleria store. This leadership position has responsibility for all human resources functions including acquisition, employment, benefit and rewards administration and employee relations. In addition, this position supports company-directed learning and development initiatives as well as drives employee recognition and engagement activities and communication.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business or an equivalent field. In addition, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years human resources experience, ideally in a retail or hospitality environment. Team leadership experience within a retail or service role is also highly desired. Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as be proficient in MS Office including: Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must love a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Must be service-oriented with a passion for human resources
- Ability to communicate and relate with all levels of employees and managers
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work autonomously and prioritize workload
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential issues
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Occasional travel required