- Partner with GM/MD to develop and implement the overall people strategies and priorities to support the delivery of business objectives.
- Develop manpower planning, recruitment strategy and monitor manpower situation with an objective to meet the dynamic manpower needs of the Brand.
- Ensure an excellent quality of recruitment of key positions within the organization and manage the high volume of recruitment in stores.
- Provide a consistent training plan for office and stores, according to the needs and to the expansion of the network (sales, customer service, products, induction, management, selling techniques...).
- Implement the HR Policies; be the point of contact for all HR related duties for their demographic.
- Pilot and execute on all LVMH HR reports requested by Group and Brand.
- Advise Brand on the market trend of local employment practices and changes.
- Develop and facilitate communication channels in order to build up a close work relationship among the Management and staff at all levels.
- Act as Business Partner to the Brand and a value add to them from an HR perspective.
- Bachelor degree in HRM or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant HR experience, preferably in retail industry with strong focus on Talent Acquisition
- Well-versed with local labour legislations and its impaction on people management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to deal with all levels of associates
- Strong key stakeholder management skills and experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize well, good sense of initiatives
- Demonstrate accountability & ownership
- Embrace challenges and drive changes
- Optimise business opportunities
- Build and develop relationship with key internal & external stakeholders