Reporting to the Middle East Human Resources Director and working in collaboration with our retail and corporate teams, this HR Manager role is a generalist position, key in achieving & exceeding business objectives through supporting & driving our employee life cycle.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing policies and programs in the HR area covering retail and corporate talent management (including acquisition, performance management & development), employee relations as well as related HR matters.
Another important mission is to understand business strategies, analyze business needs, make recommendations in strong partnership with Retail management team including store managers and develops and promotes HR initiatives to further the strategic goals of the business by partnering with the client.
- Provide quality service and results as it pertains to HR core functional knowledge of employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation, benefits, and development
- Build alliances with Retail team and Stores and establish a valuable consultative role within the organization as subject matter expert
- Execute processing of talent acquisition to build outstanding teams
- Partner with managers to develop broad talent acquisition strategies for hard to fill
- Advice and support to managers in working regulations and rules
- Provide personal counseling to employee to resolve employee relations issues
- Provide effective coaching, counseling and disciplinary strategies on all employee relations issues
Transversal HR process - Projects
- Consolidate and implement HR process at the Country level in collaboration with the HRD (Training, Organisation reviews etc.)
- Lead Ad Hoc HR projects depending on business and HR needs (Nationalisation, Performance management, etc.)
- Preferably more than 5 years of solid experience of working as an HR generalist in a retail luxury Industry
- International profile with the knowledge of the Middle East is a plus
- Entrepreneur, work autonomously and demonstrate a positive enthusiastic attitude
- Deliver excellence with agility,
- Active listening and coaching skills
- Ability to dive into details with analytical approach while to have a step back and a synthesis approach
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Retail experience is a plus