The Internship Human Resources Project Coordinator, will report to the Regional HR Director of Bvlgari MEA and will collaborate closely with and provide full support on key HR projects for the region. This is a great opportunity to gain a 360 insight into the HR operational environment to include; HR Administration, Training and Learning, Sourcing and Recruitment, HR Process design, reporting and systems.
- Support our Country HR Specialist with Employee data collections and integrity in our systems. Assist in HR administration operations (Visa process, HR letter, etc...) Support with HR Annual reporting, to include data collection and report generation, in line with all HR KPIs.
- Accompany at regional level, the deployment and implementation of the Annual Leave Platform. (After a dedicated training on the systems functionalities) You will be in charge of implementation, from the data collection to the communication development and training to the end users.
- Accompany sourcing and internal mobility excellence, act as gatekeeper to ensure adherence to the process (advertise and post on our website, respond to the application, in a timely manner) accompany employees in their search for internal opportunities.
- Support HRD on analyzing training needs, build the training plans for all business units. Administrative support on Training enrollments in the region: update of the Learning Management System (Training tool to enroll employees) Track and follow-up, of all registrations and invitations sent to attendees.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English is essential.
- Competent with figures and reporting is essential.
- Arabic is advantageous, but not compulsory.
- Ability to work with autonomy, in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Similar experience within a Luxury Retail environment is desired.