We are looking for an Image Intern to join the team as we continue to expand and develop our digital content. This role will suit someone who has a keen interest in image and art direction as well as social media and online content. The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated individual with strong problem-solving skills and a ‘can-do' attitude. The role will be assisting the art department to create cohesive and engaging content and visual alignment across the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Image creation- creating imagery through photography, animation and basic motion graphics for social and ecom. Ad hoc retouching and video editing when needed.
- Image manipulation & management - Retouching and resizing images ready for social and ecom. Curating social media visuals & management all image rotation on NK.com
- Product photography- Overseeing all brand product photography
- Research & ideation - Researching and creating mood board for seasonal campaign and wholesale imagery. Produce creative ideas, visuals and digital strategies for ad hoc projects promptly
- Email design & creation- Creating artwork for mailers, digital newsletters and other communication tools
- Graphic design- Creating Retail POS, brand stationary & packaging, Seasonal training materials & look books
- Brand documents- Working on digital training documents seasonally as well as other corporate presentations
- Assisting on bigger brand photo and video shoots
- Working across the art team on Ad hoc projects where needed and assisting the special projects designer on key brand projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Graphic Design or Art Direction or other appropriate qualification
- Excellent Knowledge of Adobe creative suite; Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator- Knowledge of after effects.
- Ability to create gifs and edit moving images.
- Problem solving skills and excellent time management
- Great sense of communication
- Team Player and Proactive
- Creative flair and an eye for detail
- Digital Savvy / Graphic Sense
- Able to work on a fast paced and changing environment