We are looking for an Image Intern to join the team as we continue to expand and develop our digital content. This role will suit someone who has a keen interest in image and art direction as well as social media and online content. The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated individual with strong problem-solving skills and a ‘can-do' attitude. The role will be assisting the art department to create cohesive and engaging content and visual alignment across the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working daily with the brand's different digital touch points- Keeping content up to date across all platforms
- Curating social media visuals & updating calendar to align with brand aesthetic but also commercial needs
- Creating artwork for mailers, digital newsletters and other communication tools
- Image creation and manipulation - Retouching and resizing images as well as creating gifs or other moving content
- Produce creative ideas, visuals and digital strategies for ad hoc projects promptly
- Working on digital training documents seasonally as well as other corporate presentations
- Assisting on photo and video shoots
- Assisting on other projects that involve the Art Department across the business
Education and Experience
- A degree in Graphic Design or Art Direction or other appropriate qualification
- Excellent Knowledge of Adobe creative suite; Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator- Knowledge of after effects. Ability to create giffs and other moving image.
- Ability to problem solve and excellent time management