Bulgari is one of the most prestigious brands and global players on the luxury market. We design, manufacture, distribute and sell high-end jewels, watches, perfumes and accessories through a network of over 250 owned stores in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world and selected distributors and more than 10.000 exclusive perfumeries.
Quality and excellence are the basis of our culture that reflects the same commitment within the working environment to achieve an organisation aimed at the full satisfaction of the customer.
Excellence for Bulgari means the perfect balance between top quality products and impeccable services worldwide.
Bulgari belongs to the LVMH Group (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy group).
In order to reinforce our Logistics and Customs team, we are recruiting an:
Import & Export Coordinator
- Manage daily invoicing and shipping of Jewels & Watches After Sales Service to destinations worldwide
- Prepare all export/import documentation for global shipments
- Responsible for managing and measuring end to end deliveries
- Create customer invoices and supplementary shipping documents (letter of credit, consular legalizations, CITES permits, EUR1's Certs of origin etc.)
- Daily coordination of global shipments with intercompany customer service units in different global time zones
- Communicate with government departments on export/import control procedures.
- Communicate with freight forwarders and other external stakeholders
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities:
- CFC Commerce or commercial diploma level education
- At least 3 years professional experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of export & invoicing would be a plus
- Experience in freight forwarding would be a plus
- Proficient MS Office user and SAP an advantage
- Fluent in English, another language (French, Italian, Spanish, German) would be an advantage
- Drive & pro-activity
- Operational effectiveness
- Accuracy & detail orientation
- Good organization & planning
- Customer orientation