LVMH Indirect Purchaser - Switzerland
(50% TAG Heuer Indirect Purchasing / 50% LVMH Sourcing Coordination)
- TAG Heuer indirect purchasing
Following the decision to build up an indirect purchasing organization at TAG Heuer HQ, take in charge and implement purchasing levers for indirect categories such as marketing, communication, event, transport and others services.
- LVMH Sourcing Coordination
Identify and implement procurement solutions and synergies throughout the Group entities located in Switzerland, for administrative & logistics goods & services, such as IT (hardware & services, telecom), logistics (warehousing, shipment, etc...), travel management, HR related services (temping, search, etc...), retail and industrial operations, marketing and events and broadly speaking goods & services classified as G&A.
LVMH has 3 Maisons HQ and many affiliates from other Maisons with over 3.000 employees. More than 1.500 M€ has been spend in 2018 in this country.
All these entities are acting independently. The candidate must therefore have a robust experience in his/her field so that he/she can federate these affiliates and enlist them successfully into LVMH purchasing projects.
- Propose and implement after validation the purchasing strategy on the identified perimeters, by carrying out a detailed sectoral analysis with its risks and opportunities with internal stakeholders
- Autonomously deploy a complete and secure purchasing process for the services of the categories concerned (internal brief, RFQ, execution / delivery of the service)
- Negotiate the commercial conditions and guarantee the achievement by suppliers / agencies of the economic, qualitative and timing objectives defined for the services of its portfolio
- Prepare and lead the rating of its key suppliers on an annual basis
- Team-up with the ad-hoc representatives in the affiliates, assess the needs, be a leading force in identifying procurement synergies, designing solutions and implementing them
- Organize and lead regular steering committee meetings, involving CFOs/Controllers, HR top representatives, procurement managers, and gain their support for and collaboration with LVMH purchasing projects
- Liaise with the LVMH global sourcing team in Paris, and lead the roll-out of global solutions in Switzerland
- Propose a strategic plan, and monitor its successful roll-out in the country (or globally as the case may be)
- Identify opportunities for LVMH purchasing solutions, launch and manage RFPs and tender-of-offers, ensure effective implementation of Group solutions and monitor results.
- Coordinate some global initiatives, such as the assessment of and reporting on social responsibility of the Group vendors, and promote the Purchasing Academy training program and best practices guide, etc.
Regular travels in Switzerland where companies are located and occasionally to Paris are involved.
- A minimum 5 years experience in indirect purchasing with a coordination mission.
- Fluent English in addition to French
- Hold a BA or MA in Engineering and/or Business
- Capability of operating with a large degree of autonomy.
- Ability to build robust relationship with peers and correspondents within the affiliates, so as to ensure they contribute to, and participate into, the Group initiatives he/she is developing
- Ability to facilitate group consensus
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural company and being at ease in a complex, and decentralized global organization.
- Excellent communicator with serious negotiation skills
- Experience of, or at minima, serious interest in the Luxury industry and/or selective distribution