Maternity Leave Cover
The position is based in Rome. The candidate will support the Indirect Taxes, Customs & CITES team.
- Guarantee the preparation and submission of fiscal declarations related to indirect tax (e.g. VAT payments, 770, Intrastat declarations)
- Provide support for of the main administrative fulfilments working closely with the colleagues of Finance department as well as interacting with other internal teams involved in the process.
- University degree in Economics
- 1/2 years of working experience in a similar role within multinational companies or tax firms
- Experience in indirect tax compliance and advisory
- Good knowledge of English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. The knowledge of SAP is considered a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work to deadlines
- Team player