If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about the Controlling Area, this is the best opportunity for you to join our Industrial Controlling department in our Industrial Area in Getafe (Madrid).
As Industrial Controller you will be responsible of controlling and reporting of the industrial activities, development costs & central warehouse, leather goods and RTW
- Budget control
- Promote new ideas and productivities working together with Operational Managers.
Main actions :
- Monitoring internal and external hourly rate
- Maintain and develop productions KPIs
- Optimization of leather consumption & metallic parts
- Productivity improvement in plants and Cutting Center
- Left over control and depreciated stock reduction
- Control of the central warehouse (Stock & costs) and LSA Industrial Margin (Fx, discounts etc)
- Controlling development budget control in LG and RTW
- Review constantly RTW and LG Operating income per immediate corrective actions. (affecting product mark-up)
- The industrial controller is a key partner for business decision providing relevant and correct analytical information to the industrial team to support decisions and orientations
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Industrial Engineer or similar.
- Fluent in English and Spanish are a must. French is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in an Industrial Controlling area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel (Pivot, Graphs, Valuation, automatization)
- Knowlegde of an ERP system (SAP or JD Edwards)
- Good understanding of industrial flows and processes