Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Bite. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
Love working with influencers and using social media? We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our Kendo Uk and Ireland influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns with day-to-day responsibilities specifically on KVDB & Marc Jacobs Beauty.
The ideal candidate is a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and who knows the influencer world. You would need to work closely and confidently with key cross-functional partners. This position works collaboratively with our Marketing Managers, PR agencies and our global brand partners in San Francsico.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Accountable for ensuring that the budget tracker is always up-to-date and within budget allocated
- Support giving our PR agencies direction on brand strategy and objectives and ensuring we are maximising and leveraging our marketing plans
- Manage, execute and oversea tracking of gifting
- Gaining co-operation, commitment, support and co-ordination across all functions in the UK and Global teams
- Develop and manage successful launch of new products and build core pillar strategy from creation to execution
- Support the commercial rhythm, acting with pace to respond to market conditions.
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies in a retail business
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills; ability to constantly juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Working with global head office experience preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to cultivate strong partnerships across cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker and proactive, resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to seek out and identify up-and-coming global beauty, fashion and culture trends.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Organised and keen attention to detail in both managing tasks and budget tracking.
- Experience presenting to the executive level.
- Able to work under pressure effectively & efficiently.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task.
- Positive demeanour with a can-do attitude.