A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.
- As System & Operation Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient day to day running of all of Thomas Pink's IT infrastructure and systems and the management of all relevant 3rd party suppliers to ensure service continuity for our Stores and Support Office.
- You will always endeavour to deliver this to all users with specific focus on ensuring a consistent high delivery of performance and always remembering our customer.
- Building strong relationships across all teams including US & the UK, as well as external partners is crucial to the success of this role.
- Own all areas of the core systems infrastructure such as networking, security, backups, telephony, WAN etc.
- Act as an escalation point for the business and be the go-to person for IT service issues.
- Produce regular reporting on the performance of the Support function & the performance of our systems for the business.
- Develop strong relationships with our 3rd party suppliers and drive service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes Accountable for project budgets
- Continually looking for opportunities to drive value from existing infrastructure and 3rd party suppliers and controlling cost through proactive change.
- Ensuring the availability, performance and resilience of all of Thomas Pink's key systems such as web platforms, telephony, retail systems.
- Leading effective communication across the business, building relationships, fostering dialogue across teams and always putting the Customer at the heart of your decision-making.
- VMWare / Virtualisation.
- Network Management, design principles and implementation, including RCP/IP, traffic routing, DNS, VLAN, WAN, firewall, switch and load balancing
- Server management and design principles (physical and virtual).
- Windows Server 2012/16, including Active Directory and DHCP.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2016 and Exchange365 support and Administration.
- Principle working relationship will be with Head of IT.
- Work with the key users on business related projects.
- Maintain external supplier relationships as required.
- Liaise with LVMH network as required.
- Digital and Ecommerce experiences.
- Direct experience of incident management, escalation procedures, business continuity and related disciplines.
- Extensive experience managing 3rd party providers both commercially and from a service level with a focus on service level management.
- Extensive retail experience, you'll know how an agile retail business works all the way to the stores and you'll understand the types of technology deployed from service desk applications through to point of sale and mobile retail solutions.
- Strong background in service desk management & service delivery and has extensive experience in retail & e-commerce technology.
Competencies and skills
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team.
- Client-centric mindset.
- An excellent communicator across all levels.
- Able to manage own emotions in the face of pressure, set-backs or dealing with provocative situations.
- Deals with confidential information with tact and diplomacy, 100% discreet.
- Able to balance priorities, identifying quick wins and the right thing to do
- The ability to convey complex technical problems to the business at all levels.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Experienced Service Management professional
- ITIL Foundation or ITIL Intermediate qualifications
- Experience of ITSM tools and how ITIL processes are applied.
- Experience of IT and Web security - pen testing, GDPR & PCI compliance.
- Experience in designing and implementing service improvement plans.
- Experience in Azure or cloud-based infrastructure would be valued.