A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.
The Intake Planner will be the main point of contact between the Supply Chain team and the Production & Sourcing team.
Once the Merchandising plan has been converted to an intake requirement, the Intake Planner will ensure all our collection arrives to our Distribution centres in time to achieve launch dates, and that our Core products are planned to achieve the target stock levels set up within Supply Chain.
The Intake Planner will also work directly with our shirt supplier's planning team, to ensure that the load is always balanced to capacity.
Finally, cloth being our main raw material, both quantity and value-wise, the Intake Planner will be accountable for building a fabric consumption model and working closely with the fabric mills to manage the fabric supply chain.
- Convert the intake requirements into an intake plan, in coordination with the Forecast & Inventory Manager and Merchandising team. Be the point of contact between Supply Chain and Production.
- Establish the best stock model in coordination with the Forecast & Inventory manager and the Retail Planner, to ensure stores are always full, forecast is always fulfilled, and the safety stocks are set at the risk level in relation to the forecast accuracy on Core products.
- Manage our main shirt supplier's dedicated production line planning, and ensure the line is always loaded to capacity.
- Build a lead-time model with suppliers and manage the key raw materials intake plan to ensure future production requirements can always be fulfilled. Ensure all suppliers obtain enough visibility of future plans to enable them to provide us with the best possible leadtime at all times.
- Own the order-to-sale critical path per supplier, and hold all upstream and downstream stakeholders accountable to it.
- Manage intake priorities with the Production and Merchandising teams and report back to the business on any pinch moments or launch date risks. Own the seasonal critical path to ensure the Design, Merchandising and Production teams are planning the Seasonal calendar in the correct timings in order to achieve the target launch dates. Report back to the business on any intake delays.
- Forecast and manage the weekly intake with our Distribution centres and adjust the inbound plan to match the intake capacity.
- Feed the S&OP discussions with production and intake information, and action any strategic decisions.
- Choose the best logistical network from our suppliers to our regional DCs to balance cost, leadtime and stock holding risk. Report on inbound costs to update intake margin and review the freight costs if necessary. Organise freight forwarding cost reviews twice a year in coordination with the Warehouse manager.
- Previous experience with planning intake either within Merchandising or Supply Chain
- Willingness to manage data, reports and systems
- Ability to manage and maintain relationships across functions and stakeholders
- Ability to be forward thinking and lead the fabric and leadtime project.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Client-centric mindset
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Strong organizational skills
- Energetic and dynamic
- Flexible & adaptable