The Integrated Marketing Temp will assist the Director, Integrated Marketing in the day to day responsibilities of the Integrated Marketing department.
- Manage the Integrated Marketing calendar.
- Update the global share point Events and Activations calendar, in partnership with the Events team.
- Coordinate team meetings and manage agendas.
- Transcribe notes and action items for dissemination based on meetings.
- Develop presentation decks (drafting, line edits, formatting, etc.).
- Support with newsletter briefs and project management.
- Manage creative assets and copy for client touchpoints.
- Update the Travel & Entertainment budget.
- Research current landscape.
- Develop proposals to engage with new influencers and come up with ideas to maintain existing relationships.
- Manage gifting logistics on a need base.
- In partnership with the PR team, coordinate the logistics for dressing and shooting opportunities.
- Arrange for Influencer participation in Fendi activities and coordinate the logistics for travel and dressing.
- Monitor and clip all content related to dressing and Fendi activities.
- Create recaps of Integrated Marketing initiatives.
- Work with the PR team to manage the budget/spending related to Influencer programming.
JOB SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES:
- 2+ years of communications experience in a luxury retail setting, preferred.
- Experience communicating within and organization and externally.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Strong drive for results and goal orientation.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Foreign language skill a plus.