Parfums Christian Dior is looking for an Intern Assistant to Commercial Team in Brussels for minimum 6 months starting on 1st of September 2019.
Title: Intern Assistant to Commercial team
Day to day operational commercial support to the Key Account Managers (KAM).
- Support the team in preparing & analyzing Trade Actions
- Set-up financial target per POS
- Liaise with Trade department to ensure coherency of the sales book
- Update & analyze results
- Prepare Commercial review for product launches (X5/year)
- Liaise with Marketing department to get updated product presentations & product information (In/Out, Equivalent reference)
- In collaboration with "Administration des ventes" department, fill in retailers' requested new product launch files
- Assist KAM to prepare Business reviews for internal meetings (X5/year)
- Update commercial information to be shared with the "field" team (performance per POS, per category, trade action results)
- Prepare PPT presentation with relevant information (Year to Date/ Year to Go situation, Market Share performance)
- Update monthly "operational reports"
- POS performances per category
- European retailer file
- Competitors & Dior trade action reports
- Work on product return waves
- Analyze product return proposal
- Estimate return value per wave
Reports to Key Accounts Managers Parfums Christion Dior.
- Second or third year student in Business Administration
- First experience in buying, marketing or retail
- Demonstrated outstanding academic performance and an aptitude for analytics
- Excel & Power Point expert is mandatory
- Ability to ‘Think outside the Box'
- Manage multiple projects
- Can work independently
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to meet deadlines & well organized
- Can understand complex matters
- Fluent in French & English. Good knowledge of Dutch is an asset