Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
INTERNSHIP RETAIL COORDINATION & TRADE MARKETING
full-time 6 months contract, based in Zurich
As Retail Coordination and Trade Marketing Intern, you will be assisting our teams in various Trade and Retail activities.
- Create and manage incentives for Beauty Consultants
- Manage inventory, order and follow-up of gifts
- Participation in the elaboration of the Trade Marketing plan
- Creation of Trade Marketing support tools (signs, flyers, trade booklets, message texts / microphone)
- Regular update of the Trade plan
- Participation in Marketing Meetings and implementation of various projects
- Elaboration of service menus
- Preparation of presentations
- Analysis and reporting
- Order and follow-up of the tester budget
- Business Meeting and Workshop preparation support
- Preparation of documents (e.g. new Promo Report)
- Contact with the teams for support material orders and information transfer (Best Practice, event reminders, etc.).
- Order management + A&P Menu check
- Ideally you are studying in the field of economics and are looking for an entry into the world of marketing
- First work experience in marketing area is advantageous
- Very good knowledge of the German language both orally and in writing. English and French of great advantage
- Secure handling of MS Office applications
- Hands-on mentality and independent working method with attention to details
- Communicative and open-minded personality with a feeling for trends, innovations and luxurious brands
Just give it a try and join our team!
Send us your complete application documents via our online platform.
HR contact: Barbara Perrier