The Glenmorangie Company, part of the worldwide leading luxury goods company LVMH - Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton - are recruiting a parental leave cover for our Internal and CSR Communications Manager position to join our Corporate Affairs & Hospitality team for 14 months.
The Internal and CSR Communications Manager will be responsible for providing a comprehensive internal and CSR communications programme for the business and support the Director of Corporate Affairs and Hospitality in the delivery of all internal communications.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Affairs and Hospitality, you will be based either from home or at our head office in Edinburgh depending on the guidance regarding office working at that time. You will also have one direct report, an Internal Communications Intern.
- Internal & Moët Hennessy Communications: Deliver top quality internal communication on both brands; develop, manage and deliver internal communications strategies including new and existing channels such as company meetings, company monthly briefings, company newsletters, company away days; guide managers on the communication and cascading of information across the Company.
- Event Management: Support the Director of the department in the delivery of some of the high quality, comprehensive corporate, internal and MH events - both in person events and virtual; develop and manage some VIP visits (both internal and external guests) working closely with the visits team; personal attendance / management at events to ensure they run smoothly.
- Corporate communications: Support the Director of the department with corporate communications activities and crisis management as required; responsible for managing all award competition entries and subsequent result communications.
- CSR: Working closely with the CSR Communications Director, run the Responsible Drinking campaigns and all employee related CSR initiatives; develop and deliver the Communications programmes to optimise the company's CSR work.
Technical Skills & Experience Required
- Degree educated in relevant discipline is preferable but not essential
- Experience in event management, ideally within a luxury environment.
- Experience in working in PR
- Good project management skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
- Great planning and organisation skills
- Right to work in the UK
At Glenmorangie, we aspire to embrace the broadest view of diversity, equity, and inclusion to build teams that are reflective of our customers and consumers, and that celebrate and maximise the uniqueness of every employee.
To reflect the diverse needs of our workforce, we offer a range of life friendly, inclusive policies including flexible working arrangements and generous leave entitlements. We are committed to supporting the mental health of our workforce; we have a community of Mental Health First Aiders throughout the business and we provide a safe space to talk about our wellbeing. We also champion physical wellbeing, offering employees free exercise and yoga classes as well as discounted gym memberships.
We are a Disability Committed Employer and offer a guaranteed interview to applicants who consider themselves to be disabled and who meet the minimum requirements for the job.
Competitive salary and benefits package which relates to skills and experience. Please state your desired salary expectations on application.
NOTE: Only candidates with a suitable profile will be contacted for further discussions about the position. Unsolicited introductions from employment agencies will not be accepted.
Applications will close on 16 April. Please submit a CV and covering letter, stating your desired salary on application, and whether you wish to apply through the Disability Confident Scheme.