The candidate will be based in Rome within the Human Resources Department. Reporting to the WW Training, Employee Events & Internal Communication Manager, the candidate will be involved in all Internal Communication and Employee Events activities.
- Operational management of internal communication tools (Corporate intranet and internal communications news);
- Support the development of internal communication projects;
- Support the development, implementation and management of internal events.
- Previous experience in a similar role (from 2 to 4 years)
- Degree in Communication or Humanities;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Good knowledge of French will be considered a plus;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Good ability to plan, write and edit professional communications, adapting to different subjects;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Internet, E-mail, Photoshop or equivalent and video presentation programs.;
- Good knowledge of CMS Systems;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a changing environment;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and team building;
- Interest and curiosity for new technologies and media; passionate for communication and in general for the web 2.0.