The Internal Control and Business Process Manager directly reports to SVP F&O. He/she has a transversal role within the company and an independent position within the finance department.
- Assist (along with other stakeholders) with improving the efficiency and effective of the business processes (depletion tracking, FTT management, bottle collection, information systems and analysis).
- Ensure the full compliance checking of all transaction cycles (purchases, sales, expenses) in accordance with the Company's policies, with LSF and with Moet Hennessy and LVMH code of conduct/internal policies.
- Ensure internal procedures are formalized and respected and will report regularly using the Group's internal audit application (ERICA). Ensures Business Continuity Plan and Crisis Management is documented, implemented and tested on a regular basis.
- Be involved and participate actively on new projects (automation, information systems improvements etc) or will manage company projects if relevant.
- To set up/update and formalize policies and procedures for business operation, not limited to control effectiveness point of view, but also from commercial/productivity point of view.
- To validate existing and new established key controls via performing internal audit tests. This includes a review of the regular stock-takes performed by MHDC distributors.
- To identify, communicate existing control weakness and provide recommendations to related stakeholders.
- To coordinate with Group Internal Auditors as well as other auditors during audit period, and follow up the issues.
- To participate actively on new projects (automation, information systems improvements etc).
- University graduate major in Finance & Accounting and recognized professional accounting qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Good Chinese & English communication skills.
- Reading and writing in Chinese is mandatory.
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in Big 4 audit firms and/or internal audit experience in MNCs.
- Commercial experience in a fast moving consumer products environment would be preferable. Technical & management skills:
- Strong in PC skills.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Very good interpersonal skill.
- Strong commercial sense and ability to understand complex trading environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Capacity to resist pressure / Capacity to convince.
- Works with autonomy.